What we do
Our practice focuses on delivering pragmatic solutions to professionals, business and organisations in the public and private health sectors. Our team has more than 50 years experience in health at Chief Executive, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer level.
Cranleigh brings together an experienced team of experts- both clinical and non-clinical with experience in commercial analysis and negotiation, integrated care, PPPs, governance, finance, property and facilities.
Services offered by the team include:
- Strategic planning and health needs analysis including epidemiology, capacity planning and integrated financial modelling
- Models of Care
- Financial and economic analysis including capital structuring and debt and equity capital raising
- Costing, case mix and operational performance systems
- Quality benchmarking and systems implementation
- Analysis and development of integrated and chronic care models
- Integrated care, project management, process redesign and primary and secondary IT integration
- Governance, including leadership development, board reviews and clinical partnership development
- Structuring and implementation of joint ventures and partnerships