What we do
Many large Australasian companies, institutions and government departments have significant investment in property but it is often the least effectively-utilised strategic resource. Real estate assets should support a company's, institution's or government department's overall business strategy. Our highly skilled property team offers a depth of knowledge attained in the industry over numerous and varied projects, advisory services and implementation to maximise value across all spectrums of property.
Services offered by the team include:
- Completion and assessment of project feasibility studies and structuring
- Strategic business advice, policy and strategy
- Financial modelling and implementation
- Project structuring and financing with the objective of optimising investment returns
- Transaction management and execution in terms of acquisition, development and funding
- Portfolio reviews, advice and management
- Structuring and implementation of joint ventures and partnerships
- Specialised advice requiring deep commercial and financing experience e.g. real estate costs as a percentage of revenue or profit; unlocking property value; property strategy; moving property off balance sheet etc.